Early symptoms of diabetes. There are more than 24 million of people in the United States suffering from diabetes, and more than half of them do not know the early symptoms of diabetes. Are you one of the many people out there who are exposing yourself to an immense risk of contracting diabetes?
By understanding the early symptoms of diabetes, you can actually prevent it from getting worse through the various early treatments that you can go through. Therefore, it is very important that you seek treatment and help as early as possible so as not to let this illness disrupt your normal and healthy life.
Some of the common early symptoms of diabetes include frequent urination, excessive thirst, blurry vision and increased fatigue. It would be good if you are able to identify the different tell tale signs early, so that you can consult a doctor immediately.
In fact, with the advanced medical technology today, diabetes is not a fatal illness anymore. You can control and improve the conditions easily via medication or even natural treatments. But the important thing is that you need to be able to spot the early symptoms of diabetes in order to seek the necessary help needed.
There are more people who are accepting the idea of natural diabetes treatment, and running it hand in hand with the traditional medicinal treatment. Results have shown that the effects and conditions of diabetes patients have improved tremendously over time. Of course, it is also crucial that you lead a healthy and balanced diet. After all, you are what you eat, so it is important to cut down on the sugar intake and eat less oily food.
Healthy Living With Diabetes
Healthy living with diabetes is really a God’s gift for a diabetic. It is undeniable that a diabetic is mostly in a seriously worrying health disorder condition. How to live with diabetes and manage the health is the major concern to every diabetic patient. Although there are surprising technological advancements in the field of medicine, there is no medically proven cure for diabetes as permanent measure, but it can be managed with proper way of blood sugar control. One can be successful in overcoming the related problems if proper care is oriented in changing the lifestyle.
It is not surprising that so many people are diagnosed with diabetes even at early age. It is important to know what causes diabetes. You know, there are two types in it. Type 1 diabetes is present at birth due to heredity which cannot be prevented. Type 2 diabetes is developing with inactivity and obesity. Away from these two factors, there are some other risk factors as well which include family history of the disease, age above 40, oscillating cholesterol levels, insulin resistance, and irregular food habits.
If the disease is untreated it can entertain many diabetic complications like blindness, stroke, heart problem, kidney failure, and erectile dysfunction. To the worst of all, amputation of legs may be the end, starting from one or two fingers. If it is diagnosed with early symptoms of diabetes, many risks of diabetic complications can be minimized. You can enjoy a healthy living with diabetes if you take proper care in the following matters:
1. Healthy eating: You should eat healthy foods that have low sugar, saturated fats and reduced salts. The diet what you consume should be rich in fiber content. You should eat fresh vegetables and fruits with your daily meal. If your meal contains cereals and nuts, you can have a healthy living in general. Whatever the foods you consume, the quantity should be in measured size with whole grains. And it should be consumed four or five times a day in small portions, and have a check on weight gain.
2. Physical activity: Physical activity is highly recommended and very essential for healthy living. If you take care to have mild to normal physical movements in all activities, you can keep your heart and pancreas in good working condition. You will find it easy to control blood sugar levels.
3. Weight control: Keeping a check on your weight gain can help you to promote your health with normal conditions. If you lose weight and get slim, you can have a safe living with type 2 diabetes.
4. Monitoring blood sugar levels: Frequent monitoring of blood glucose levels should be done regularly. You can be safe with these readings if you keep a close watch over the fluctuations.
5. Bad habits: If you quit smoking and avoid alcohol consumption, you can have longer healthy living with diabetes.
If you feel the early symptoms of diabetes, talk to your doctor to get proper treatment. Be aware of the early symptoms of diabetes.